- Happy Holidays everyone, thanks for all the orders. We’ve taken so many that we can’t promise new orders will go out by next week. Most new orders will go out starting Monday the 30th.
- If you do order we will attempt to meet requested delivery dates, but we do not like to ship over holidays and weekends to keep the cheese fresh, so consider that when placing your order.
- If you really want to give the gift of cheese for Christmas at this point we recommend a gift voucher which can be emailed
- As all cheeses are hand-made and hand-cut, sizes, weights and therefore prices vary considerably, as do courier costs depending on locality, size of parcel, etc. For this reason our website’s shopping cart cannot automatically give you the total order cost. If this is required please ask for an estimated cost in the comments section on the checkout page, before cheeses are cut to order.
- A minimum order of $50.00 applies. Packaging and courier costs will be additional to your order.
- Your order will be couriered to you as soon as payment has been received. You may pay by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or direct credit to our bank account.
- All prices are GST inclusive.
- Retail orders are available in New Zealand only.
- Your order will be couriered to you as soon as payment has been received.
- Courier charges vary considerably depending on the location (North or South Island) and the size/weight of the parcel:
- North Island: small parcels $13.50, medium parcels $22, large parcels $28.South Island: medium parcels $12, large parcels $15.
- Rural delivery and Saturday delivery is an extra $6.
- There is also a small packaging charge ($5–$10 depending on size of package) which covers the chillibin, icesheet, and other packaging like giftwrap, tissue etc.
- Perishable hampers should always be sent to an address where there is somebody to receive it during the day, i.e. a business or work address. If sending to a residential address where there may be no-one home, you can select the “leave at recipient’s door” option on the checkout page. You should ensure that your recipient is aware that a perishable hamper will be arriving.
- Rural delivery: During the summer months, dispatches to rural delivery addresses are not encouraged as delivery times are often unreliable, although this is not always the case.
- Courier errors: Regrettably, CheeseShop cannot take responsibility for courier errors; however, every care will be taken to ensure your parcel arrives safely and promptly.
Go to the CheeseShop
Please ensure you have read the How to Order section to avoid misunderstandings.