- Mother’s Day is here. Since couriers don’t deliver on Sundays you need to decide to have your hamper arrive just before or just after. We can ship Thursday to arrive Friday or Friday to arrive Saturday (requires an extra $6 for Saturday delivery). We can also ship Monday to arrive Tuesday.
- Don’t forget rural orders (RD in the address) usually take an extra day.
- If you do order we will attempt to meet requested delivery dates, but we do not like to ship over weekends to keep the cheese fresh, so consider that when placing your order. Normally all orders go our overnight delivery in a chilly bin with a bit of ice to keep them fresh.
- If you can’t make up your mind remember there is a Trust Your Cheesemonger hamper, and we also have gift vouchers which can be emailed. If your ordered item is not available (for instance the recent Talbot Forest recall) we will replace it with a similar item (cost, quality, and type).
- For North island orders the shipping and packaging is usually $30, and $20 for the South Island. That is for any orders up to 5Kg. If we can ship in another way to reduce shipping costs we will.
- Please consider your order size as you don’t want shipping to cost more than the cheese!
- Your order will be couriered to you for delivery on the date requested. You may pay by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or direct credit to our bank account.
- All prices are GST inclusive.
- Retail orders are available in New Zealand only.
- Rural delivery and Saturday delivery is an extra $6.
- Perishable hampers should always be sent to an address where there is somebody to receive it during the day, i.e. a business or work address. If sending to a residential address where there may be no-one home, you can select the “leave at recipient’s door” option on the checkout page. You should ensure that your recipient is aware that a perishable hamper will be arriving.
- Courier errors: Regrettably, CheeseShop cannot take responsibility for courier errors; however, every care will be taken to ensure your parcel arrives safely and promptly.
Go to the CheeseShop
Please ensure you have read the How to Order section to avoid misunderstandings.