- Happy Holidays everyone, thanks for all the orders. We’re so busy now that we’re not going to be able to promise delivery of any new orders pre-Christmas. Except of course Cheese Vouchers, which make great last second gifts! They can even be sent on Christmas Day! All existing orders will be sent out by Wednesday to arrive by the 24th.
- We’re still happy to take orders for after Christmas (New Years Cheese!!!!!). We can ship again on the 29th to arrive on the 30th.
- If you do order we will attempt to meet requested delivery dates, but we do not like to ship over weekends to keep the cheese fresh, so consider that when placing your order. Normally all orders go our overnight delivery in a chilly bin with a bit of ice to keep them fresh.
- If you can’t make up your mind remember there is a Trust Your Cheesemonger hamper, and we also have gift vouchers which can be emailed. If your ordered item is not available (for instance the recent Talbot Forest recall) we will replace it with a similar item (cost, quality, and type).
- For North island orders the shipping and packaging is usually $30, and $20 for the South Island. That is for any orders up to 5Kg. If we can ship in another way to reduce shipping costs we will.
- Please consider your order size as you don’t want shipping to cost more than the cheese!
- Your order will be couriered to you for delivery on the date requested. You may pay by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or direct credit to our bank account.
- All prices are GST inclusive.
Perishable hampers should always be sent to an address where there is somebody to receive it during the day, i.e. a business or work address. If sending to a residential address where there may be no-one home, you can select the “leave at recipient’s door” option on the checkout page. You should ensure that your recipient is aware that a perishable hamper will be arriving.
Courier errors: Regrettably, CheeseShop cannot take responsibility for courier errors; however, every care will be taken to ensure your parcel arrives safely and promptly.
- Retail orders are available in New Zealand only.
- Rural delivery and Saturday delivery is an extra $6.
Go to the CheeseShop
Please ensure you have read the How to Order section to avoid misunderstandings.